Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Womens purchasing bra

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago

redhotlikeiron20 has many secret admirersredhotlikeiron20 has many secret admirers
UL: 11.83 mb DL: 28.22 mb Ratio: 0.42
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriVikrama View Post
Haha.. these Salesgirls Surely like these interactions. Brightens up a boring day.
I have my way pepping up with Women in Secretarial, Bank clerks, Airport counter, Hotel receptions, Beauty parlour girls etc. I usually turn on my charms when in mood and warm up to them.
They love the attention and such banter done in a tactful way. And sometimes it can develop into more.
Sales girl kissa is another chapter.
Thanks for the idea bro... i will suerly going to try this next time when i visit the mall

Old 1 Week Ago

TriVikrama has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhotlikeiron20 View Post
Thanks for the idea bro... i will suerly going to try this next time when i visit the mall
O yo Redhot...
Ye go for it... spread love and cheer and explore.

Watch your signal before you cross.

Old 4 Days Ago

redhotlikeiron20 has many secret admirersredhotlikeiron20 has many secret admirers
Today one bhabhi was purchasing fancy set of six pices (complete bra set with maxi and all)... i was thinking how sexy thlught she has in her mind ... she was thinking on how ahe can tease her hubby in various style

Old 4 Days Ago

satinprince is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Today one bhabhi was purchasing fancy set of six pices (complete bra set with maxi and all)... i was thinking how sexy thlught she has in her mind ... she was thinking on how ahe can tease her hubby in various style
Wooow..it would HV been a treat to watch
I live these six eight pieces nighty set.they are sooo hot. Once I went I shopping with my wife for buying a nighty. There was girl with her friends who was buying those 6 pieces for her honeymoon. And they were discussing how her husband would get hot when he sees her in them

Old 4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by satinprince View Post
Wooow..it would HV been a treat to watch
I live these six eight pieces nighty set.they are sooo hot. Once I went I shopping with my wife for buying a nighty. There was girl with her friends who was buying those 6 pieces for her honeymoon. And they were discussing how her husband would get hot when he sees her in them
Woww.... that really makes me horny to think about how girls react and gives that naughty smiles while discussing all these...

Old 2 Days Ago

satinprince is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Woww.... that really makes me horny to think about how girls react and gives that naughty smiles while discussing all these...
yup..its kind of hot. luv to hear these talks among girls. Once i heard my younger saali discusing nighties and lingerie with my wife and what she wants to buy for her wedding. my wife was giving her suggestion what to buy to get her husband hot. she was telling how i get horny with silky nighties and sexy lingerie

Also when we go for lingerie and nighty shopping and my wife tries and shows them to them, the sales girl would give me anaughty smile, aaj to sir ki nikal padi ghar ja kar

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls