Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My close friends

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd June 2015

renochennai26 is beginning to get noticed
My close friends

Hi all.. I am going to share my experience. Most of the incidents are true but to add spice to it, i have written my imagination also. I request your support in taking the things forward

Old 3rd June 2015

Update 1

It is been years now since I had met my old friends, talked with them. But the memories are fresh and few can never be forgotten. I work in a MNC, Chennai. The incidents which I am going to narrate happened 3 years ago in Bangalore. I am a Tamil so tanglish will be used in later stage for getting to make you understand better. I will try to translate also if possible.
After getting the job and that too in Bangalore, for a typical tamil guy, it was asusual a mixed feelings to leave your home town but get to see a lot of girls. Sorry hot girls to be precise. But had to stay in my uncles home with cousins and aunt. So I was not given the freedom which few of my friends were given.
The 1st day in the company, I was in a corner seat listening to what the leaders were saying(some blah blah this that. I did .. XXX did). There was a fun game organized to overcome the boredom and we were separated into a group of 8. The chairs were arranged like in a round table conference for each group. We just introduced each other among the group with our name. There was this cutie pie Neha who came and sat near me. We participated and game was going on like that for some minutes and we were given a break. It was then Neha started talking with me.

Old 3rd June 2015

Update 2

Neha is a 5 ft tall bihari 1 year elder to me. Although she was short , her assets were not proportional to her height. They were perfect for her. She is 34-30-30. Her voice is so pleasant that you could listen to her for days.

Neha: Hey hi. Wer you come from
Me: BTM. You?
Neha: heiiii.. me too.. wer in BTM. I am from 2nd stage staying with my friends.(I came to know later that they were not her friends, just room mates whom she found online for a vacancy in their home.PAID FRIEND kindoff :P)
Me: Great! I stay near Chocolate factory roadin my relative house.
Neha: So how you come from there?
Me: by bus. 500 A from silk board.

Old 4th June 2015

getting hardon has many secret admirersgetting hardon has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by renochennai26 View Post
It is been years now since I had met my old friends, talked with them. But the memories are fresh and few can never be forgotten. I work in a MNC, Chennai. The incidents which I am going to narrate happened 3 years ago in Bangalore. I am a Tamil so tanglish will be used in later stage for getting to make you understand better. I will try to translate also if possible.
After getting the job and that too in Bangalore, for a typical tamil guy, it was asusual a mixed feelings to leave your home town but get to see a lot of girls. Sorry hot girls to be precise. But had to stay in my uncles home with cousins and aunt. So I was not given the freedom which few of my friends were given.
The 1st day in the company, I was in a corner seat listening to what the leaders were saying(some blah blah this that. I did .. XXX did). There was a fun game organized to overcome the boredom and we were separated into a group of 8. The chairs were arranged like in a round table conference for each group. We just introduced each other among the group with our name. There was this cutie pie Neha who came and sat near me. We participated and game was going on like that for some minutes and we were given a break. It was then Neha started talking with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by renochennai26 View Post
Neha is a 5 ft tall bihari 1 year elder to me. Although she was short , her assets were not proportional to her height. They were perfect for her. She is 34-30-30. Her voice is so pleasant that you could listen to her for days.

Neha: Hey hi. Wer you come from
Me: BTM. You?
Neha: heiiii.. me too.. wer in BTM. I am from 2nd stage staying with my friends.(I came to know later that they were not her friends, just room mates whom she found online for a vacancy in their home.PAID FRIEND kindoff :P)
Me: Great! I stay near Chocolate factory roadin my relative house.
Neha: So how you come from there?
Me: by bus. 500 A from silk board.
congratulations for new thread.....great start...keep going

Old 4th June 2015
Custom title

msdhoni has disabled reputations
UL: 1.44 gb DL: 14.21 gb Ratio: 0.10
good start

Old 4th June 2015

Thanks for your appreciation! will try to give my best

Old 4th June 2015

Thanks Dhoni!

Old 4th June 2015

Update 3

Neha: Can I join you from tomorrow. Since I also come from the same place and alone.
Me: Sure.
Then the discussions and batch seperations occurred. Luckily neha and myself were sent into same batch. We travelled together, had food together, had outings with friends and we came too close in another 20 days.
Few days later my friend called me saying that his cousin sister saranya joined my company and to take good care of her. I said ok since I thought I would not meet her.
Once during a Friday, where we corporates are allowed to wear casuals, I was waiting for her in the bustand. She got down from the auto. OMG what a girl she is. HOT SEXY CUTE BEAUTIFUL. Every word defines her beauty. She was wearing a low neck sleeveless white top and a tight navy blue jean. Since it was a low neck, her black vest was visible in front. I was dumb struck and was seeing without closing my eyes.She came closer like a model with her coolers on. Hey da, what are you looking at for a long time.. hellooooooo….” I came to my senses , “Heyyyyy nothing nothing.. just was looking at you.. While travelling in the bus sitting near her, “Neha you look awesome today. Actually…”
Neha: what actually? Tell da

Old 4th June 2015

Update 4

Me: no nothing. Just like that. Actually you are very beautiful.
Neha: Beautiful? That’s all?
Me: actually. Leave na.. you are cute today
Neha: hmmmmm Thanks da
Sitting near her my temperature was raising. I got my courage and said “Neha actually you look very hot and sexy today. Sorry Just felt like saying. Don’t mistake yaar”
Neha: No problem dude. Its ok. I love this comments. You know what I felt the same too when I saw me in the mirror. :P
Me: hehehe. Cool then. You know what if you are my gf, I would have kissed when you got down from the auto.
Neha: lol. Your bad luck. I am committed already it’s a long distance relationship.
And I left the topic due to some disappointment which I could nt understand though I am committed.It was during final week of the training we started to study sincerely and since I finished my part, I called neha and said the same.

Old 4th June 2015

Update 5

Neha: ok. Hey do you mind if you can come and teach me
Me: Now? Its too hot now yaar. Can we study tomorrow
Neha: no re. My boy friend is coming all the way from pune tomorrow and we had planned to go to mysore. Just read me whatever you learnt so that I can grasp it. Lol
Me: lol. Sure then. Wer can we study together. Come to SA then
Neha: no. You come to my home. My roomies are here , so no problem
Me: Ok I l come there and call you. Guide me to your place
Neha: sure
While walking near forum mall, I met my friends sis saranya and exchanged our numbers. She was working in nagawara. I was working near brigade road.She came with her team mates for some shopping. I bid bye in 2 mins and went towards BTM 2nd stage
After some long phonic route , I reached her place at about 4pm. I had to walk on sand which made my leg and slippers muddy. I told her that I will wash my leg and will join you. When I entered their hall, her friends (roomies) were starting to go out to get household stuffs. They bid me bye and neha locked the house and went to her room. I went in their rest room and the 1st thing a guys mind will search for is? Yes you guessed it right. I searched for a bra or a panty hanging around. There was a top and a jean but I could nt find those precious which I searched for. Thinking about her inners made my temperature high. My heart was pounding faster. My blood flow increased due to which my undies rised :P
I came to her room. She was sitting down on the floor searching for the right materials. She was in her knee length skirt and a yellow round neck tshirt which made her boobs look protruded. I controlled everything and we started to study. The room was filled with her aroma. She was leaning on the wall and I was opposite to her . both of us were sitting with both legs crossed. I felt uncomfortable sitting like that and went near her and leaned on the wall. I was just inches from her. But I did not want to take risk. I always thought gals with boy friends are difficult to sleep with(atleast to date with).
After one hour of study, I felt bored and asked “Is this your domestic attire”

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls