Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Friends of Wife

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th May 2017

puneslut2 has received several accoladespuneslut2 has received several accoladespuneslut2 has received several accoladespuneslut2 has received several accoladespuneslut2 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to puneslut2
Friends of Wife

Kavita is 26 years old, recently married. Her husband Rahul works in one MNC. Kavita & Rahul doesnít belong to same age group, Rahul is 4 years older to Kavita. Both of them was actually in same college, They knew each other before marriage. It was arrange marriage, now they are staying in different city than there native place.
Kavita was 26 years old but was very childish, she was much like teenager. She easily developed infatuation with cute guys. She easily fall for them, She was very emotional, easily trust boys & love to have friendship with boys. She was getting all attention from boys as every young girl get.
In this city also Kavita has built good friendship with house owners guy. His name is Ajit. He studies in FY. Ajit used to spend lot of time in Kavitaís house, mostly in absence of Rahul. Kavita & Ajit has very good bond between them.
Kavita & Rahul stay on first floor & Ajit along with his parent & sister stay at ground floor. Surprisingly Ajitís sister donít have friendship with Kavita but Ajit do have.
Rahul come home & rang door bell, Kavita hurried to door & open door hastily. She hug Rahul tightly. She was wearing Punjabi dress. She was not having dupatta on her. Her magnificent boobs was pressed on Rahulís chest. Rahul have not yet put his bag down & Kavita raise her neck to kiss him, he also tilt his neck to meet her lips, but as soon as their lips was about to meet, Ajitís word stuck Rahulís ear. He was coming out from Kavitaís bedroom, Rahul didnít saw Ajit till now because he was in bedroom. Rahulís one hand which was in Kavitaís waist become little loose, Kavitaís boobs which were pressed on Rahulís chest was now out of contact. Kavita twist and now was facing to Ajit. She immediately separated from Rahul.
Ajit :- Good evening Rahul sir, Kavita let Rahul sir relax(He went beside Kavita & pinch her arm while saying this)
Kavita :- You always disturb us Ajit(She punched him on his arm)
Rahul was not understanding what kind of bonding is this, She was standing their without her dupatta on her chest, Itís not that she has small boobs or very big boobs, she has decent boobs, her shape was eye-catching. Her boobs was such that if she went in front of someone without dupatta then that person will first watch her chest then her face. Rahul didnít like all this but he tolerate Ajit only for Kavita. Ajit was aware of this & Ajit knew they are staying here only because of Kavita.
Ajit: - Sorry, now your love come you will forget your friend(Ajit made small face & show little displeasure)
Kavita: - Shut up Ajju(Kavita pull his cheek as if he was baby and was little angry on something)
Rahul: - Hey Ajit, you start again, you are drama man, all the time doing drama.(There was smile on Rahulís face)
Ajit :- I was pulling leg of Kavita(Ajit & Rahul start laughing, Kavita made funny face), Rahul sir I am leaving you enjoy with your sweet wife.(while saying this they both shake hand, Ajit press his hand little & indicate he is using enjoy world in double meaning)
Rahul know why this guy come here but he canít do anything because this guy was trustworthy friend of Kavita. Ajit turn to Kavita
Ajit : Ok Kavity baby, I am going now(Saying so he pull Kavita & take her one feet away from Rahul, Say something in her ear)
Kavita start giggling once Ajit left her, till then Rahul had went to sofa & drinking water.
Kavita :- Ok bye now go.(She almost push Ajit out of room & closed door)
Kavita went to sofa & sit on lap of Rahul, Her big ass was on his lap now, she was sitting sideway, her one boob was crushing on his chest. She tilt her neck to kiss him, he also reciprocate. Now there lips meet each other. She was looking in Rahulís eyes.
Rahul push Kavita on sofa, now she was sleeping on sofa & Rahul jump ner. She push him back.
Kavita :- Not now Rahul.
Rahul :Kavita Please one time only, I will finish quickly.
Kavita :- No means no.. We will do after some time. Please janu
Rahul : Promise
Rahul also playing little emotional game with her.
Kavita : Ok, promise leave me now.
Rahul left her, now both of the sitting on sofa, this time Kavita donít sit close to her she thought he will again start appealing for sex. Rahul observed that whenever Kavita is with Ajit she always stand close to him, cuddling him, touching him, punching him, touching his face, but with Rahul she always maintain some distance. She kiss Rahul but Rahul feel its mechanical, Rahul feel bonding between Kavita & Rahul is bit stronger now.
Rahul :- Kavita darling, your cleavage look very sexy in this dress(He say this watching towards her cleavage)
Kavita give h er expression which indicate Rahul is incorrigible, she stand up & went to bedroom. She come out from bedroom after 5 minutes and having expression on her face as if she is missing something. She checked on sofa, near door. She pick up her phone & dialed number.
Rahul understand she dialed to Ajit because she always dial Ajit number, she had memorized his number.
Kavita :- Ajju, I am not able to find my dupatta, do you remember where I kept it.
Ajit :- IT is in bathroom, remember you kept in bathroom hour before.
Kavita : Ok thanks, I searched everywhere, I forgot its in bathroom
Ajit :- hmm, its look like, you are not allowing Rahul to touch you today, otherwise why you need dupatta(Ajit start laughing)
Kavita :- Shut up you idiot.. and cut the phone
Kavita went to bathroom & come with dupatta covering herself & sit on Sofa with Rahul

Old 7th May 2017
Custom title

ankur79 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographankur79 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographankur79 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Congratulations

Old 7th May 2017
Custom title

ankur79 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographankur79 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographankur79 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Keep it up

Old 7th May 2017
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
nice start......

Old 8th May 2017

IndiangirlILU is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to IndiangirlILU
This is great start, very well put forward. I can reassemble to Kavita

Old 8th May 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

luckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to luckyabu Send a message via Skype™ to luckyabu
UL: 6.09 gb DL: 6.76 gb Ratio: 0.90
nice story

Old 8th May 2017

matobbar has received several accoladesmatobbar has received several accoladesmatobbar has received several accoladesmatobbar has received several accoladesmatobbar has received several accolades
Good plot. Subscribing

Old 8th May 2017

kishore44 is beginning to get noticed
Really Great Start. Please Update it soon.

Last edited by kishore44 : 8th May 2017 at 07:24 AM.

Old 8th May 2017

kishore44 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndiangirlILU View Post
This is great start, very well put forward. I can reassemble to Kavita

Hi IndianGirl

Old 10th May 2017

Eswar p 143 has many secret admirersEswar p 143 has many secret admirers
Update please bro
Nice story

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls