Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > An Old Debt has to be Paid...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Salir is beginning to get noticed
An Old Debt has to be Paid...

Introduction
I am going to narrate a real life story, a story about me and my wife. It is not a fabrication of my imagination.
All characters are real but have had their names changed for personal protection and any relevance to any person is purely a coincidence.
This is a story of blackmail, cheat, jealousy, cuckoldry relationship. If you find such themes disgusting, please don't continue to read this.
The main Incident happened about eight years ago. The reason why I write it NOW, is because I am going to be older and also she. I mean my wife whom I love over everything. I feel a need to speak about our adventures at that time and here I am going to talk about it not only with one person but many…

Old 4 Weeks Ago

It had never been my fantasy to see my wife in another man's arms, in another man's bed, and more worse to enjoy it. It means to be cuckolded by my wife. Don't think I am suffering that this happened, no. Yes, sometimes I felt sad and I lost my happiness, or cried. But generally that time and what we experienced those days were the best periods and memories of my life when we speak about erotic and love...
We love each other very much, and it has been a long and sensitive process to find a place where both of us are comfortable.
I wanted to write it some time ago but I had no time and now I am going to be free from a part of my responsibilities and hope to have the time and opportunity to begin and to continue it so far.
It took place not in India but in a neighbor country and as you can think we both are from another culture. We were and are a normal pair.
The Names and places are fictional but even the names are similar to real ones of Characters.
The dialogues are not entirely as they were. It happened a good few years ago and the memory fades, but their themes are real so far as I remember! Apart from this, I have kept a kind of journal over the last years in which I jotted down notes on things that have happened to us.

I have decided to add some pictures. Some of them are real but I won’t tell which. Graphics are for better imagination of places and I had drawn them.

The first part of the story has mainly background information. You will see me as the narrator.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Please have patience with me, because: First: English is not my mother language, not even my second or third foreign language! I practice my knowledge of the language mostly by reading and so far had only some chances of visiting some countries where the English is officially spoken. This means that there is very big possibility that I have misspelled or misplaced words and phrases as well as I probably messed up with the tenses. I hope this won't repel the readers or spoil the pleasure of reading.
Second: Please note that this is my first story ever wrote!
Third: this is a long story. I would try to explain my feelings and thoughts and to picture everything in detail. It can be boring but I think this is very important to know why somebody acts how he or she acts in this story.
And last: I would really like to have some feedback, good or bad, that you, my dear readers, could give me. If you liked the story please write me and if you didn't than please do so as well, only than I can get better. But please refrain from writing me if you have any moral or ethical problems with my story.
I write my story for myself in first place. If that bothers you, go no further.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

I beginn the main story in 2 days.
Thank you.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

rajashree930 has many secret admirersrajashree930 has many secret admirers
Great idea,,,, please explain cuckold theme more,,,, please update fast,,,

Old 4 Weeks Ago

teebone1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
another one............... here we go............1000% he will never complete this story

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Great idea,,,, please explain cuckold theme more,,,, please update fast,,,
Dear friend,
I try to explain the term cuckold in some words.
Candaules, also known as Myrsilos according to the legend told by Herodotus, was a king of the ancient Kingdom of Lydia from 735 BC to 718 BC. He contrived for his wife up to take her clothes off in front of another man while the king hid himself to excitedly watch. His name is the origin of the term candaulism, for a sexual practice attributed to him by legend. Candaulism is a sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure.
The term may also be applied to the practice of undressing
, urging or forcing her to engage in sexual relations with a third person.
Modern and intensified term for candaulism is Cuckoldry. Since the 1990s, the term is used to refer to a sexual pleasure in which the person is stimulated by his partner choosing to have sex with someone else. When you share this pleasure you are a Cuckold!

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
another one............... here we go............1000% he will never complete this story
Dear friend,
I promise to try to complete the story which I start...though a real story can not be completed, at least as Long as the main Charakters are still alive!

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Book one

1-The Beginning
Let me go some years, some decades back...
I was in my third high school year when I met her. They came to our neighborhood when she was only a child. I saw her from the window of my room for the first time while their relocation to our neighborhood. I can remember after a little bit over thirty years, still exactly, it was a very hot sonny day. They were a married couple some years younger than my parents with three children, two daughters and one son. The oldest was a girl about 7 or 8 years old. As she came nearer to my window, her mother called from the Inside their new home.
- Meena, please take care of your sister and brother.
There were a boy about four and another girl about 5 or six years old. They all looked very pretty. Indeed this was a pretty family even their mother who could be mid thirty and in my young eyes an older lady, was beautiful!
They were about 3 months in our neighborhood before the mother of three became gradually a friend of my mother.
My mother invited the new family in neighborhood for a dinner and after that night our parents were good friends. My younger sister who was 10 years old became a very good friend of Meena and my younger brother who is seven years my junior was actually always at their house playing with children.
The years went by and in a beautiful afternoon in spring, when I was twenty-two years old and while my Medical College studying, I discovered my love for her!
Meena was now 17 years old and she was the most beautiful young lady I had ever seen with long brown hair and the prettiest, deep brown eyes. - Not long ago from now, she was looking at some magazine. She showed me a picture of an indian actress. I thought I am looking at a photo of Meena. She herself was also very surprised about the similarity.
It was a photo of Huma Qureshi!-

Old 4 Weeks Ago

At that time, I was dreaming every day and every night about her. She had the most beautiful smile when she looked at me.
I could see from her looks that she knew I am in love with her and she was enjoying this.
She is now even after so many years very attractive, a stunning thirty-eight years old woman with wavy dark brown hair but her smile enchants me still. She stands about 5' 6" tall. Her weight fluctuates between 125 and 130 pounds. Her measurements were and I suppose are still 36C-24-36. She has perfect coconut sized breasts that sway a little when she walks. Her nipples become very hard at the touch. She has very fair skin, a tight body and a firm butt for her age.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls